- A 900-acre ranch in a remote New Zealand Valley is home to a replica Wyoming frontier town.
- Inspired by the American West of the 1860s, the town doubles as a boutique hotel.
- The ranch is currently listed for sale at $7.5 million by New Zealand Sotheby’s International Realty.
- Take a look inside Mellonsfolly Ranch, which comes with a double-door saloon, robbable bank, and cowboy costume closet.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
A replica Wyoming frontier town in a remote New Zealand Valley is selling for $7.5 million American dollars.
Ben Hawan of New Zealand Sotheby’s International Realty holds the listing.
Known as Mellonsfolly Ranch, it is situated on 900 acres in the Ruatiti Valley of New Zealand’s North Island, about seven hours south of Auckland by car.
At its current price tag, well-heeled foreign buyers could make a bid for Mellonsfolly. According to New Zealand law, anyone who invests USD $6.4 million (NZ $10 million) in the country over the course of three years is eligible for an Investor 1 Resident Visa.